Google has published a list of the best apps in 2018 in the online store Play Market, there were a variety of services — photo and video editing, business and music programs, organizers, educational applications, and several others. Program winners were determined in 5 nominations.
PUBG Mobile — mobile version of the game’s Battlegrounds PlayerUnknown’
“Best application for entertainment”
- Vimage is the app to create photos with moving elements
- TikTok is a music application that allows you to record short video clips for well-known songs
- Draw — “coloring by numbers”.
- Neverthink: Handpicked videos service with thematically selected video
- Scout FM app with podcasts
“Best new app”
- Just a Line— drawing application using augmented reality
- Unfold — an application for editing photos for social networks
- Slowly— a service that helps to find pen pals and write them a paper letter
- Learn Spanish with Lirica app for learning Spanish
- Luci — app to control their dreams
“The best app for self-development”
- Mimo — a service that teaches programming
- Drops — application for learning foreign languages
- 10% Happier is the app for meditation
- Keep — app with programs home workouts
- MasterClass — app cooking lessons, singing, etc.
“Best app of the day”
- Tasty app with recipes
- Canva — photo editor
- Sift is an app that helps to save on purchases
- Notion service for reminders and list creating
- Otter Voice Notes app to create voice memos
Previously published mobile app for creating selfie in space. It also became known that Google can close the video chat Hangouts in a few years. In addition, Google has tested the app against censorship in the media.