The current tour of the French Лиги1 is on an abbreviated program. In the fourth final match of Lille will play at home with Reims. Whether this meeting was successful for the owners? details in the forecast of our experts.
In the last round of “Lille” has won an important victory over one of the main competitors – “Montpellier”. The only goal was scored by Nicolas Pepe. The team of Christoph Galtee second place and 30 points. Basic statistics include nine wins, three draws and four defeats, 24 goals scored and 14 conceded. “Dogs” is not lost in both December games.
After the November holidays,”Reims” won a victory over Guingamp (2:1), played a scoreless draw with Marseille and lost at home to Toulouse (0:1). A newcomer occupies the eleventh place with 21 points in the Luggage. In every third game, the teams of David Guyon was not determined the winner. Its productivity is the lowest in the whole Лиге1.
Statistics and personal meetings
- Lille have not lost at home.
- In seven Lille matches fought TM(2,5).
- Only three matches “Reims” fought TB(2,5).
- “Reims” has not scored in eight matches.
- Two of the five victories “Reims” – guest.
- Two and a half years ago, “Lille” won “Reims” in his field with the score 2:0.