In their Sunday afternoon match of the Bundesliga “Mainz” will compete with “Hannover”. As will manifest himself to the defense of the home? – the answer is in our forecast.
In the last round of November,”Mainz” a victory over the outsider – “fortune” made up for a narrow defeat from the leader – “Borussia”D. the Only goal scored by Jean-Philippe Matey. Overall, the last month has been good for the team, Sandro Schwarz, in the first half of “carnival worker” was marked successful, riding duels against Werder Bremen and “Freiburg”. At the moment, “zero five” and the tenth position with 18 points.
“Hannover” in 13 matches scored only nine points. The team of andré Breitenreiter two wins and three draws. Eight defeats much pull back. In the last round of “ninety-sixth” dry lost “Hertha” Berlin (0:2). The Metropolitan players have scored in both halves. For guests this defeat was the second in a row. They are in the penultimate place.
Statistics and personal meetings
- “Mainz” was passed of 1.08 goals per game.
- In seven games, “Mainz” was held forecast “both teams to score(no)”.
- “Mainz” have not conceded in four games.
- Only in three matches of FSV Mainz conceded more than one goal.
- Hannover have not scored in three matches.
- In four matches, Hannover have scored more than once.
- The average performance “Hanover” – 1,15 goals.
- Hannover won both personal meetings last season: 3 home:2, away 1:0.
Some time,”Mainz” was the most reliable defense in the Bundesliga. Now in this section, they – and others. “Zero five” passed more than once only in games with the leading clubs in the country – both “Borussia” and “Bavaria”. “Hanover“- Robin matches with the “both teams to score(Yes)”. We believe that today guests will not be marked with a brace.