Popular American magazine The New Yorker has named the top 9 books in 2018. The description says that “each of these books makes what is said Alexander Pope: “they return us the image of our mind”.
Best books 2018 from The New Yorker:
- Lisa Holliday — Asymmetry
- Jordy Rosenberg — Confessions of the Fox
- Diana Evans — Ordinary People
- Lisa Brennan-Jobs — Small Fry
- Sayaka Murata — Convenience Store Woman
- Lauren Groff — Florida
- Rachel’s Piece — Kudos
- Akaki Of Amazi — Freshwater
- Avitema Kumar — Immigrant, Montana
Was previously named nominees for the award book of the year BBC-2018. And in London announced the shortlist for the man Booker prize, awarded in the field of English literature. The British newspaper the Independent has compiled a list of the best children’s books.