Video: in Cherkasy zoo there was a fire

							Видео: в Черкасском зоопарке произошел пожар

In Cherkassy city zoo on Sunday, October 7, a fire occurred. The fire occurred in the pavilion of the small birds and monkeys, according to the SES in Cherkasy region.

When firefighters arrived on the scene, the fire had engulfed the roof of the pavilion, which houses the cages for keeping small birds and monkeys. There was a threat of ignition of the cage with leopards because of the proximity of the structures.

Rescuers eliminated the fire and prevented the fire from spreading. According to the staff of the zoo to save some birds, they opened the cells and released them to freedom.

The cause of the fire is established.

We will remind, in Kiev zoo for blind visitors will install signs with information in Braille.